Also found in: Wikipedia.
1. Appropriate for or one who is new to something, such as a job or activity: an entry-level job in sales; an entry-level computer.
2. Of or relating to a job or position that requires little experience and is low in a hierarchy: entry-level wages.
3. Appropriate for a beginner; basic: an entry-level digital camera.
1. (Industrial Relations & HR Terms) (of a job or worker) at the most elementary level in a career structure
2. (Commerce) (of a product) characterized by being at the most appropriate level for use by a beginner: an entry-level camera.
1. suitable for unskilled or inexperienced workers: entry-level jobs.
2. being relatively simple in design and low in cost: entry-level computers.