errorless(redirected from errorlessly)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. An act, assertion, or belief that unintentionally deviates from what is correct, right, or true.
2. The condition of having incorrect or false knowledge.
3. The act or an instance of deviating from an accepted code of behavior.
4. A mistake.
5. Mathematics The difference between a computed or measured value and a true or theoretically correct value.
6. Abbr. E Baseball A defensive fielding or throwing misplay by a player when a play normally should have resulted in an out or prevented an advance by a base runner.
[Middle English errour, from Old French, from Latin error, from errāre, to err; see ers- in Indo-European roots.]
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||errorless - free from error; "an errorless baseball game"|
perfect - being complete of its kind and without defect or blemish; "a perfect circle"; "a perfect reproduction"; "perfect happiness"; "perfect manners"; "a perfect specimen"; "a perfect day"