References in periodicals archive ?
In addition, these are studied with material goods having characteristics of excludability, expendability, rivalry and their market .
Since 2003, Faraday has provided customized hardware interfaces and IP designs to fulfill system bus expendability, low latency, and data accuracy, required by industrial computer peripherals and factory automation systems.
"I was always acutely aware of my expendability," the actress told THR, referring to why she hadn't made more of a fuss about the incident.
Flap coverage has reliable vascularity, durability, functional expendability, and proximity to the perineum and is clearly superior to the use of skin grafts or local flaps of limited dimensions under similar circumstances. Features for ideal reconstructive procedure are a single-stage procedure, good flap reliability, and appropriate flap sensation.
Exploitation Still a Cause for Concern: Expendability,
When lucky enough to be granted a job interview and land the job, the interviewer alludes immediately to their expendability. "We want you to be true to yourself, to follow your passions, even if this means we must let you go!" they are told.
When lucky enough to be granted a job interview, and land the job, the interviewer alludes immediately to their expendability. "We want you to be true to yourself, to follow your passions, even if this means we must let you go!" they are told.
It provides scientists superior expendability and space efficiency in labs.
Just, 809, 825 (2007) ("Features such as the commonly opaque nature of accountability within corporate structures, the expendability of individuals, the practice of corporate separation of those responsible for past violations and those responsible for preventing future offences, as well as the safe harbouring within corporations of individual suspects, can all contribute to the difficulty of locating individual wrongdoers, as well undermining any deterrent value of prosecution").
Raab supplements Ong's data with some updating, but argues that his main points remain persuasive: "Ong reveals masculinity in the natural order as characterized by expendability, agonistic differentiation, and exteriority.
expendability; but there is more to Austen's campiness than a
There is a growing concern among scientists and civilians alike about how AI combined with the stregnth, durability and expendability. Elon Musk, CEO of SpaceX is a huge believer that AI will spell doom to human-kind.
Dictionary browser ?
- expeditionary force
- expendable property
- expendable supplies and materials
- expendable supplies and materiel
- expense account
- Expense magazine
- expense record
- experience table
Full browser ?
- expels from
- expend (something) for (something)
- expend (something) in (something)
- expend (something) on (someone or something)
- expend for
- expend in
- expend on
- expend on her
- expend on him
- expend on it
- expend on me
- expend on one
- expend on them
- expend on us
- expend on you
- Expendability, Recoverability, Reparability Code
- Expendability/Recoverability/Reparability/Cost Designator
- Expendable Acoustic Remote Sensor
- Expendable Bathy-Photometer
- Expendable bathythermograph
- Expendable Booster
- Expendable Communication Buoy
- Expendable Conductivity/Temperature and Depth
- Expendable Countermeasures
- Expendable Crew Member
- Expendable Current Profiler
- Expendable Drone
- Expendable Electronic Marker
- Expendable Exit Cone
- Expendable Jammer
- Expendable Jamming System
- Expendable K Probe
- Expendable launch system
- Expendable launch vehicle
- Expendable Launch Vehicle Integrated Support
- Expendable Light Marker
- expendable lubrication system
- Expendable Media Device
- Expendable Mine Disposal Vehicle
- Expendable Mine Neutralization System
- Expendable Mobile ASW Training Target
- Expendable Modular High Energy Laser
- expendable pattern