Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. One who cuts down trees; a lumberjack or feller.
2. A machine part or device that operates by falling.
1. (Textiles) any device that falls or operates machinery by falling, as in a spinning machine
2. (Horse Racing) one that falls, esp a horse that falls at a fence in a steeplechase
3. (Forestry) US and Canadian a person who fells trees
1. one that falls.
2. a device that operates by falling.
3. a logger hired to cut down trees; feller.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||faller - a person who fells trees |
laborer, labourer, manual laborer, jack - someone who works with their hands; someone engaged in manual labor
scorer - a logger who marks trees to be felled
|2.||faller - a person who falls; "one of them was safe but they were unable to save the faller"; "a faller among thieves"|