Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. Treated or thought of with great kindness or partiality: the favored child.
2. Endowed with special gifts, talents, or advantages.
3. Having an appearance of a specified kind. Often used in combination: ill-favored; well-favored.
1. regarded or treated with preference or partiality: the favored child.
2. enjoying special advantages; privileged.
3. of specified appearance (usu. used in combination): ill-favored.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||favored - preferred above all others and treated with partiality; "the favored child"|
loved - held dear; "his loved companion of many years"