Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. Markedly unusual or abnormal; strange: freakish weather; a freakish combination of styles.
2. Relating to or being a freak: a freakish extra toe.
3. Capricious or whimsical.
1. of, related to, or characteristic of a freak; abnormal or unusual
2. unpredictable or changeable: freakish weather.
1. unusual; odd; grotesque: a freakish appearance.
2. whimsical; capricious: freakish changes.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||freakish - changeable; "a capricious summer breeze"; "freakish weather"|
unpredictable - not capable of being foretold
|2.||freakish - characteristic of a freak; "a freakish extra toe"|
|3.||freakish - conspicuously or grossly unconventional or unusual; "restaurants of bizarre design--one like a hat, another like a rabbit"; "famed for his eccentric spelling"; "a freakish combination of styles"; "his off-the-wall antics"; "the outlandish clothes of teenagers"; "outre and affected stage antics"|
unconventional - not conventional or conformist; "unconventional life styles"
1. odd, strange, fantastic, weird, abnormal, monstrous, grotesque, unnatural, unconventional, outlandish, freaky (slang), aberrant, outré, malformed, preternatural, teratoid (Biology) a freakish monstrous thing, something out of a dream
1. Deviating from the customary:
bizarre, cranky, curious, eccentric, erratic, idiosyncratic, odd, outlandish, peculiar, quaint, queer, quirky, singular, strange, unnatural, unusual, weird.