Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
Frere Sylvain added, turning towards his assistants,
It appeared that he had suffered some convulsion, some delirium, and that he had fallen; that the fall had accelerated his end, according to the prognosis of Frere Sylvain.
Though the diplomatists still firmly believed in the possibility of peace and worked zealously to that end, and though the Emperor Napoleon himself wrote a letter to Alexander, calling him Monsieur mon frere, and sincerely assured him that he did not want war and would always love and honor him- yet he set off to join his army, and at every station gave fresh orders to accelerate the movement of his troops from west to east.
"Shall we see you this evening, mon frere?" asked Amy, as they parted at her aunt's door.
When we came to 'Here's a hand, my trusty frere', we all joined hands round the table; and when we declared we would 'take a right gude Willie Waught', and hadn't the least idea what it meant, we were really affected.
``Then said the King, `by Godys grace, Thou wert in a merry place, To shoot should thou lere When the foresters go to rest, Sometyme thou might have of the best, All of the wild deer; I wold hold it for no scathe, Though thou hadst bow and arrows baith, Althoff thou best a Frere.' ''
KARACHI -- A husband and wife were found dead in their house in Bhangi Para, Railway Colony, near Kala Pul, on Wednesday in the jurisdiction of Frere Town Police Station.
Going through old newspaper files will give you an idea that it was from the early 1960s that the Karachi Metropolitan Corporation (KMC) and the Central Archeological Department (CAD) were engaged in a tussle about who owned Frere Hall and Burnes Gardens.
The town bears testimony to horrific trade are still evident in Frere Town, in Kisimani, on the Mombasa-Malindi highway.
Ranger's spokesperson reported that the suspects were arrested from the areas of Frere, Gulshan-e-Maimaar, Gadap, Saudabad and Zaman Town.
Dictionary browser ?
- frequency band
- frequency deconfliction
- frequency distribution
- frequency modulation
- frequency response
- frequency-division multiplex
- frequency-response characteristic
- frequency-response curve
- frequent flier
- frequent flyer
- fresh air
- fresh bean
- fresh breeze
- fresh fish
- fresh food
- fresh foods
- fresh gale
- fresh start
- fresh water
- Fresh way
- fresh-air fiend
- freshen up
Full browser ?
- Frequently Posted Thread
- Frequently Questionated Acronym
- Frequently Questioned Answers
- Frequently Relapsing Nephrotic Syndrome
- Frequently Repeated Line
- Frequently Requested Information
- Frequently Requested Listings
- Frequently Sampled Intravenous Glucose Tolerance Test
- Frequently Sampled Oral Glucose Tolerance Test
- Frequently Sent Hatemail
- Frequently Unanswered Question
- Frequently Unasked Questions
- Frequently Used Acronym
- Frequently Used Function
- Frequently Used Initials
- Frequently Used Program
- Frequently Used Question
- Frequently-Suggested Objective C Language Features
- Frequenze di Basso Esplicite
- Frere, John Hookham
- Frere, Sir Henry Bartle Edward
- Frere-Orban, Hubert-Joseph-Walther
- Frère-Orban, Hubert-Joseph-Walther
- Frères Agriculteurs et Artisans pour le Développement
- Frères de Nos Frères
- Frères de Saint-Gabriel
- Frères des Hommes
- Frerichs theory
- Frerichs, Friedrich T von
- Frerichs, Friedrich T. von
- Fréron, Élie
- Fréron, Louis Marie Stanislas