fryer(redirected from fryers)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
a small chicken suitable for frying
Not to be confused with:
friar – member of a Roman Catholic order
fry·eralso fri·er (frī′ər)
1. One that fries, as a deep utensil usually equipped with a basket and used for frying foods.
2. A small young chicken suitable for frying.
1. (Cookery) a person or thing that fries
2. (Cookery) a young chicken suitable for frying
or fri•er(ˈfraɪ ər)
1. something, as a young chicken, to be cooked by frying.
2. a pan for frying foods.