Also found in: Medical.
1. Having a complete set of teeth. Used of cattle and other livestock.
2. Uttered loudly or noisily.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. (Agriculture) (of livestock) having a full adult set of teeth
2. uttered loudly: a full-mouthed oath.
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
1. (of cattle, sheep, etc.) having a complete set of teeth.
2. noisy; loud.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.