gangbang(redirected from gangshag)
Also found in: Idioms.
gang·bangor gang-bang (găng′băng′)
n. Vulgar Slang
1. Sexual intercourse forced upon one person by several others in rapid succession.
2. Sexual intercourse involving several people who select and change partners.
v. gang·banged, gang·bang·ing, gang·bangs or gang-banged or gang-bang·ing or gang-bangs
1. Vulgar Slang To participate in a gangbang, either consensually or as an aggressor.
2. Slang To participate in violent gang-related activities.
v.tr. Vulgar Slang
To subject (someone) to a gangbang.
an instance of sexual intercourse between one woman and several men one after the other, esp against her will
vbFormer term: gangshag
1. (tr) to force (a woman) to take part in a gangbang
2. (intr) to take part in a gangbang
1. Vulgar. a series of acts of sexual intercourse, often forcible, engaged in by several persons successively with one person.
2. a violent gang fight.v.i.
3. Vulgar. to take part in a sexual gangbang.
4. to join in the activities of a violent street gang.v.t.
5. Vulgar. to subject to a sexual gangbang.
Past participle: gangbanged
(= rape) → Gruppenvergewaltigung f