gas heater


Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
ThesaurusAntonymsRelated WordsSynonymsLegend:
Noun1.gas heater - a heater that burns gas for heatgas heater - a heater that burns gas for heat  
heater, warmer - device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.
Translations
Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
According to police, Mohsin Abbas and his wife, Rimsha Bibi, went to asleep after lighting a gas heater, but they did not wake up in the morning.
According to details, a couple hailing from village Bharwal of Haripur slept on night turning on the gas heater. Due to closure of gas the heater turned off and the supply was restored, gas filled in the room of the house.
According to police sources, the victim identified as Sultan Muhammad forgot to switch of gas heater before going to sleep due to cold weather.
A police official said the family members went to sleep leaving a gas heater on to keep their room warm and cosy in the cold weather.
Waqas Khan's family was asleep, leaving their gas heater running in frigid cold to keep the small home warm and cosy.
The family left gas heater open at night when Gas supply was stopped and they could not breath due to suffocation.
If you use a gas heater, you also need to ventilate your greenhouse.
According to police sources, the incident took place when the victim went to her bed at night without turning off gas heater which causing gas of leakage in her room.
[USPRwire, Wed Aug 24 2016] Complete Global and Chinese Gas Heater Industry, 2016 Market Research Report with 150 pages, 11 chapters and 98 List of figures, 8 Company Profile Available at ReportsnReports.com.
"The soldiers used gas heater to keep warm their room but unfortunately they failed to turn it off before going on bed and the gas leakage poisoned six soldiers who took their last breathe before being taken to hospital," the statement added.
Amman, Dec 29 (Petra) aAC" Two people died on Sunday when a fire broke out as a result of a leak from a gas heater in a house in the northern city of Irbid, according to the Civil Defence Department (CDD).
Because he was cold Mr Chaplin took a small gas heater into his tent.