glasswork(redirected from glass-worker)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
a. The manufacture of glassware or glass.
b. The cutting and fitting of glass panes; glaziery.
2. See glassware.
3. glassworks(used with a sing. verb) An establishment where glass is manufactured. Also called glasshouse.
1. (Ceramics) the production of glassware
2. (Ceramics) the fitting of glass
3. (Ceramics) articles of glass
1. the manufacture of glass and glassware.
2. articles of glass collectively; glassware.
3. the fitting of glass; glazing.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||glasswork - an article of tableware made of glass|
crystal - glassware made of quartz
cut glass - glass decorated by cutting or grinding facets
glass - glassware collectively; "She collected old glass"
tableware - articles for use at the table (dishes and silverware and glassware)
Venetian glass - fine glassware made near Venice
glass - a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure