References in classic literature ?
The little boys seemed to leer gloatingly at the blood upon the other child's face.
"Ain't he a dear little man?" said Captain Jim gloatingly. "I do love to watch a little child asleep, Mistress Blythe.
"Silence all," he called gloatingly, "for a mother's last words to her children."
But just wait." Sarah broke off to cackle gloatingly. "Just wait, that's all, an' you'll be fool enough to get married some day, like me, an' then you'll get yours--an' it'll be brats, an' brats, an' brats, an' no more dancin', an' silk stockin's, an' three pairs of shoes at one time.
Every morning, I swear, thou readest avidly the list of male births in thy paper, and then are thy hands rubbed gloatingly the one upon the other.
Presently he pushed through the thick bush and his yellow-green eyes rested gloatingly upon the body of an almost naked Tarmangani lying face down in a narrow game trail.
Bulaki Ram feared the Hajji, because the Hajji had often gloatingly appraised his skill in figures at five thousand rupees upon any slave-block.
-During the current crisis, the Pakistani media has gloatingly brought up how mature its own response to the crisis has been in comparison to the Indian mainstream media.
For someone who claims not to have enough time to exercise or learn a language, I am embarrassed when the digital notification pops up to gloatingly remind me I have spent HOURS, not minutes, HOURS on my phone that week!
Analysing these findings in last week's Simerini, unrepentant Stalinist and out of favour Akelite, Nicos Katsourides, gloatingly, attributed the low ranking of the US to it stand on the Cyprob.
She has gloatingly posted a Facebook message: "My husband and I both have colds.
As Clement Scott gloatingly noted, it "died an early, and, I think, a deserved death" (Scott, Drama, 1:191).
Dictionary browser ?
- Glitter and Gloss
- glitter gel
- glitter powder
- Global Air Transportation Execution System
- global aphasia
- global brightening
- global climate change
- Global Combat Support System
- Global Command and Control System
- global community
- Global Decision Support System
- global dimming
- global distribution
- global distribution of materiel
- global grid
- Global Information Grid
- global information infrastructure
- global organization
- Global Patient Movement Requirements Center
- Global Positioning System
- global product
- global rule
- Global Satellite Communications Support Center
- global search
- global transportation management
- Global Transportation Network
Full browser ?
- gloat over
- gloat over (something)
- gloat over it
- gloat over something
- gloated over
- gloating over
- gloats over
- Global - Team Action Players
- Global 2000
- Global 2000
- Global 2000 River Blindness Program
- Global 3g
- Global Absolute Return Strategy
- Global Abundance Program
- Global Academic Partnership
- Global Academy for Women's Health, Inc
- Global Accelerator Network
- Global Access Library
- Global Access List
- Global Access Management
- Global Access Navigation/Safety
- Global Access Network
- Global Access Project
- Global Access Table
- Global Access to Educational Sources
- Global Access to Recycling Markets
- Global Access Wireless Database