References in classic literature ?
The little boys seemed to leer gloatingly at the blood upon the other child's face.
Silence all," he called gloatingly, "for a mother's last words to her children.
Every morning, I swear, thou readest avidly the list of male births in thy paper, and then are thy hands rubbed gloatingly the one upon the other.
Presently he pushed through the thick bush and his yellow-green eyes rested gloatingly upon the body of an almost naked Tarmangani lying face down in a narrow game trail.
Bulaki Ram feared the Hajji, because the Hajji had often gloatingly appraised his skill in figures at five thousand rupees upon any slave-block.
She has gloatingly posted a Facebook message: "My husband and I both have colds.
When Hamilton's opponents gloatingly celebrate that "he will never be President now
A CONVICTED knife attacker gloatingly took a selfie in the back of a police car as he was carted off by officers.
As one American expert rather gloatingly noted recently, the Zika virus is not going to spread like fire in the US because most Americans have air-conditioning and screens on the windows in their homes that keep the mosquitos out.
Now the designers of the Hornet's Nest must await the return of the wasps to the real nest--wasps that carry automatic rifles and grenades," Shariatmadari wrote gloatingly.
The so-called ISIL movement in particular gloatingly broadcasts its acts of terror.
Now near-enough every penalty these days, even the most brazen, is categorised as 'controversial' - Gillingham disputed the decision that earned the Sky Blues their first-half lead just as the respective teams contested all four spot-kicks in this corresponding fixture last season - but on this occasion there was no mistaking the genuine amazement and outrage in the Coventry camp, gloatingly reinforced by a chorus of 'We love you Lino' from the home supporters.
Dictionary browser ?
- Glitter and Gloss
- glitter gel
- glitter powder
- Global Air Transportation Execution System
- global aphasia
- global brightening
- global climate change
- Global Combat Support System
- Global Command and Control System
- global community
- Global Decision Support System
- global dimming
- global distribution
- global distribution of materiel
- global grid
- Global Information Grid
- global information infrastructure
- global organization
- Global Patient Movement Requirements Center
- Global Positioning System
- global product
- global rule
- Global Satellite Communications Support Center
- global search
- global transportation management
- Global Transportation Network
Full browser ?
- gloat over
- gloat over
- gloat over (something)
- gloat over it
- gloat over something
- gloated over
- gloating over
- gloats over
- Global - Team Action Players
- Global 2000
- Global 2000 River Blindness Program
- Global Academic Partnership
- Global Academy for Women's Health, Inc
- Global Access Library
- Global Access Navigation/Safety
- Global Access Project
- Global Access Table
- Global Access to Educational Sources
- Global Access to Recycling Markets
- Global Access Wireless Database
- Global Account Management
- Global Accreditation Center for Project Management
- Global Acoustic Mapping of Ocean Temperatures
- Global Action for Water
- Global Action on Ageing
- Global Action Overhead Message
- Global Action Plan