Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to graphical: graphical user interface
adj. also graph·i·cal (-ĭ-kəl)
a. Of or relating to written representation.
b. Of or relating to pictorial representation.
2. Of, relating to, or represented by a graph: a chart that provided graphic representation of population statistics.
3. Depicted or described in vivid detail: a graphic account of the accident. See Synonyms at vivid.
4. Of or relating to the graphic arts: a student of graphic design.
5. Of or relating to graphics.
6. Geology Having crystals resembling printed characters.
1. A work of graphic art.
2. A diagram or image used for illustration, as in a lecture.
3. A graphic display generated by a computer or an imaging device.
[Latin graphicus, from Greek graphikos, from graphē, writing, from graphein, to write; see gerbh- in Indo-European roots.]
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
graph•i•cal(ˈgræf ɪ kəl)
1. of or pertaining to a graphical user interface or its components.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||graphical - relating to or presented by a graph; "a graphic presentation of the data"|
|2.||graphical - written or drawn or engraved; "graphic symbols"|
written - set down in writing in any of various ways; "written evidence"
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.
A. ADJ (gen) (also Math) → gráfico
Collins Spanish Dictionary - Complete and Unabridged 8th Edition 2005 © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1971, 1988 © HarperCollins Publishers 1992, 1993, 1996, 1997, 2000, 2003, 2005
graphical[ˈgræfɪkəl] adj [map, representation] → graphique
Collins English/French Electronic Resource. © HarperCollins Publishers 2005
adj → grafisch
Collins German Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged 7th Edition 2005. © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1980 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1997, 1999, 2004, 2005, 2007