Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to graphical: graphical user interface
adj. also graph·i·cal (-ĭ-kəl)
a. Of or relating to written representation.
b. Of or relating to pictorial representation.
2. Of, relating to, or represented by a graph: a chart that provided graphic representation of population statistics.
3. Depicted or described in vivid detail: a graphic account of the accident. See Synonyms at vivid.
4. Of or relating to the graphic arts: a student of graphic design.
5. Of or relating to graphics.
6. Geology Having crystals resembling printed characters.
1. A work of graphic art.
2. A diagram or image used for illustration, as in a lecture.
3. A graphic display generated by a computer or an imaging device.
[Latin graphicus, from Greek graphikos, from graphē, writing, from graphein, to write; see gerbh- in Indo-European roots.]
graph•i•cal(ˈgræf ɪ kəl)
1. of or pertaining to a graphical user interface or its components.
graphical[ˈgræfɪkəl] adj [map, representation] → graphique
adj → grafisch