Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial, Encyclopedia.
1. The practice of health care by an association of medical, dental, or veterinary professionals who share premises and other resources.
2. An association of health care professionals who share premises and other resources.
(Medicine) a medical practice undertaken by a group of associated doctors who work together as partners or as specialists in different areas
1. Also called group′ med′icine. the practice of medicine by an association of health professionals who work together, usu. in one suite of offices.
2. any similar practice by an association of professional persons.
3. a system in which legal services are provided by a corporation retaining a number of lawyers.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||group practice - (medicine) the practice of medicine by a group of physicians who share their premises and other resources|
practice of medicine, medicine - the learned profession that is mastered by graduate training in a medical school and that is devoted to preventing or alleviating or curing diseases and injuries; "he studied medicine at Harvard"
medical practice - the practice of medicine