Also found in: Thesaurus, Wikipedia.
Related to harvest home: Harvest festival
1. The completion of a harvest.
a. The time of completing a harvest.
b. A festival held at this time.
c. A song sung at this time.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. (Agriculture) the bringing in of the harvest
2. (Agriculture) chiefly Brit a harvest supper
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
1. the bringing home of the harvest.
2. the time of gathering in the harvest.
3. an English festival at the close of the harvest.
4. a song sung as the harvest is brought home.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.