Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
He hasn't any faults much, and is charming and sweet, like Buffalo Bill, and Thunder-Bird, and Mammy Dorcas, and Soldier Boy, and Shekels, and Potter, and Sour-Mash, and - well, they're ALL that, just angels, as you may say.
He has been like a man frozen up; he hasn't said a word; he hasn't even moved.
Of course I shall only stay till Orlando appears--which," she added mournfully--"he hasn't done yet.
Wilks for not arriving in time, all the same, if he's missed anything by it -- which I hope he hasn't.
He hasn't arrived yet," said Tom, after glancing over the names on the hotel register and not seeing Professor Bumper's among them.
It's a wonder Robert hasn't beaten him to death long ago.
he says, 'Come here, everybody; hang'd if this fool hasn't been trying to fill up a house with acorns
I can't bear to think that everyone hasn't at least a chance of happiness.
He asked his wife: 'Nikolaevna, hasn't he come yet?
It's a wonder Beautiful Alice hasn't a beau herself.
The same shirt, and he hasn't had it off once in all this time.
Tell me, isn't it humiliating to think that a man has disdained your love, that he hasn't cared for it?
Dictionary browser ?
- hash mark
- hash out
- hash over
- hash slinger
- hash up
- Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- Hashimoto's disease
- Hashimoto's thyroiditis
- Hassam Childe
- Hassan II
- hastate leaf
- hasten away
Full browser ?
- Haslam, John
- Haslam-Pinel syndrome
- Haslam-Pinel syndrome
- Haslett High School
- Hasmonaean Dynasty
- Hasmonaean Kingdom
- Hasmonean Dynasty
- Hasmonean kingdom
- hasn't a Chinaman's chance
- hasn't been anything going on upstairs
- hasn't been anything to boast about
- hasn't been anything to choose from
- hasn't been anything upstairs
- hasn't been easy
- hasn't been much going on upstairs
- hasn't been much to boast about
- hasn't been much to choose from
- hasn't been much upstairs
- hasn't done a hand's turn
- hasn't given a damn
- hasn't got a ghost of a chance
- hasn't got a penny
- hasn't got a red cent
- hasn't got a stitch of clothes
- hasn't got a stitch of clothes on
- hasn't got a stitch of clothing
- hasn't got a stitch of clothing on
- hasn't got a stitch on
- hasn't heard the half of it
- hasn't lived
- hasn't lived until
- hasn't meant any offense
- hasn't moved a muscle
- Hasn't paid rent to a friend, friend is taking car
- hasn't seen nothing yet
- hasn't shed a tear
- hasn't slept a wink
- hasn't thought much of