References in periodicals archive ?
TECTONIC ACTIVITY CONTROL OVER THE HEADWARD EROSION PROCESS: THE COMBEIMA RIVER BASIN CASE, CENTRAL MOUNTAIN RANGE, COLOMBIA
Aircraft Human Roll X Pitch Y Yaw Z Direction of Occupant's Inertial Tolerance Level Acceleration Response Headward (+Gz) Eyeballs Down 20-25G Tailward (-Gz) Eyeballs Up 15G Lateral Right (+Gy) Eyeballs Left 20 G Lateral Left (-Gy) Eyeballs Right 20G Back to Chest (+Gx) Eyeballs Out 45G Chest to Back (-Gx) Eyeballs In 45G
3) having formed as a consequence of the post-glacial topography and headward erosion of a post-glacial tributary following the buried valley of Mud Brook from the Cuyahoga Valley.
1983) that the development of the drainage network of the Ebro and its debouchment into the Mediterranean was due to some small E or SE flowing stream which had cut by headward erosion the Catalan Coastal Ranges during the low sea-level interval of the Messinian (Late Miocene), when it had increased energy/stream power.
Further, most cases of catastrophic drainage--defined here as loss by lakes of at least 20% of their surface area over the duration--occurred as a result of breaching by stream meandering, headward erosion of streams, or lake coalescence.
4m and the tidal range and tidal current amplitude increase headward.
water-gap of the Wislok River, and favoured intensive headward erosion in its valley.
Headward progression of knick-points in major active drainages such as the Avon River (such as at Mundaring) is currently removing Miocene to Pliocene sediments from adjacent up-catchment palaeovalley reaches.
The draining of Lake Idaho was a consequence of headward erosion of ancestral Hells Canyon by the Snake-Salmon river system coupled with Lake Idaho overtopping a divide and draining northward through the ancestral Hells Canyon.
In the Horton system, the second-order stream extends headward to the tip of the longest tributary it drains (Figure 10-2b).
1) First take a contact below the ascending colon and lift with a vibratory action in a slight headward direction.
Three of the five sites experienced headward erosion during the study period, and profile changes occurred at two of the sites.
Dictionary browser ?
- heads-up display
- head-up display
- heal all
- heal over
- heal up
- healing amulet
Full browser ?
- headsup display
- headsup display
- Headward erosion
- headwater erosion
- Headwaters Action Video Collection
- Headwaters Action Video Collective
- Headwaters for the potomac river
- Headwaters Health Authority
- Headwaters of the Ohio River
- Headwaters of the Potomac river
- Headwaters Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
- Headway Controller
- Headway Controller Left Side Sensor
- Headway Controller Rear Sensor
- Headway Controller Right Side Sensor