Also found in: Thesaurus, Idioms, Wikipedia.
1. One who spends freely and extravagantly, as for luxuries or entertainment.
2. One who gambles rashly or for high stakes.
3. An organization, such as a large corporation, that spends or invests liberally or rashly.
high′-roll′ing (-rō′lĭng) adj.
slang chiefly US and Canadian a person who spends money extravagantly or gambles recklessly
high rolling n, adj
1. a person who gambles for large stakes.
2. a person or organization that spends money lavishly and sometimes recklessly.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||high roller - one who spends lavishly and ostentatiously on entertainment; "the last of the big spenders"|
|2.||high roller - a gambler who wagers large sums|
gambler - a person who wagers money on the outcome of games or sporting events