hors·yalso hors·ey (hôr′sē)
adj. hors·i·er, hors·i·est
1. Of, relating to, or resembling horses or a horse.
2. Devoted to horses and horsemanship: the horsy set.
3. Large and clumsy: illustrations that looked horsy on the page.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
or hors•ey(ˈhɔr si)
adj. hors•i•er, hors•i•est.
1. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a horse.
2. dealing with or interested in horses or sports involving them.
3. rather heavy in general appearance or facial structure.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.