Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Financial, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. Very short, close-fitting shorts.
2. Underpants, or a similar garment such as a bikini bottom, designed to resemble these shorts.
1. (Clothing & Fashion) very brief skin-tight shorts, worn by young women
2. slang a feeling of sexual arousal: he has hot pants for her.
hot pants(ˈhɒt ˌpænts for 1; ˈhɒt ˈpænts for 2 )
1. very brief, usu. tight-fitting shorts.
2. Slang. strong sexual desire.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||hot pants - a state of sexual arousal|
colloquialism - a colloquial expression; characteristic of spoken or written communication that seeks to imitate informal speech
sexual arousal - the arousal of sexual desires in preparation for sexual behavior
|2.||hot pants - skin-tight very short pants worn by young women as an outer garment|