Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to humeral: Humeral head
1. Of, relating to, or located in the region of the humerus or the shoulder.
2. Relating to or being a body part analogous to the humerus.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. (Anatomy) anatomy of or relating to the humerus
2. (Anatomy) of or near the shoulder
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
hu•mer•al(ˈhyu mər əl; often ˈyu-)
1. of or pertaining to the humerus or brachium.
2. of or pertaining to the shoulder.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.