hyperreal(redirected from hyperrealities)
An artistic style characterized by highly realistic graphic representation.
hy′per·re′al·ist adj. & n.
hy′per·re′al, hy′per·re′al·ist′ic adj.
1. (Art Terms) involving or characterized by particularly realistic graphic representation
2. (Sociology) distorting or exaggerating reality
3. (Philosophy) distorting or exaggerating reality
4. (Sociology) pertaining to or creating a hyperreality
5. (Philosophy) pertaining to or creating a hyperreality
6. (Sociology) the hyperreal that which constitutes hyperreality
7. (Philosophy) the hyperreal that which constitutes hyperreality
8. (Mathematics) short for hyperreal number