Also found in: Thesaurus, Wikipedia.
1. A conical wafer used to hold a scoop of ice cream.
2. A cone with ice cream in it.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. (Cookery) a conical edible wafer for holding ice cream
2. such a cone containing ice cream
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
1. a thin, crisp, hollow conical wafer for holding ice cream.
2. such a cone with ice cream in it.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.