Also found in: Thesaurus, Acronyms, Idioms, Wikipedia.
adj. ick·i·er, ick·i·est Informal
1. Disagreeably sticky: icky candy.
2. Offensive; distasteful: icky sentimentality.
adj, ickier or ickiest
2. excessively sentimental or emotional
adj. ick•i•er, ick•i•est. Informal.
1. repulsive or distasteful.
2. excessively sweet or sentimental.
3. unsophisticated or old-fashioned.
4. sticky; viscid.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||icky - very bad; "a lousy play"; "it's a stinking world"|
colloquialism - a colloquial expression; characteristic of spoken or written communication that seeks to imitate informal speech
bad - having undesirable or negative qualities; "a bad report card"; "his sloppy appearance made a bad impression"; "a bad little boy"; "clothes in bad shape"; "a bad cut"; "bad luck"; "the news was very bad"; "the reviews were bad"; "the pay is bad"; "it was a bad light for reading"; "the movie was a bad choice"
|2.||icky - soft and sticky|
adhesive - tending to adhere