impearl(redirected from impearling)
tr.v. im·pearled, im·pearl·ing, im·pearls
1. To form (something) into pearls.
2. To adorn with or as if with pearls.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. (Literary & Literary Critical Terms) to adorn with pearls
2. (Literary & Literary Critical Terms) to form into pearl-like shapes or drops
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
1. to form into drops resembling pearls.
2. to adorn with pearls.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
Past participle: impearled
Collins English Verb Tables © HarperCollins Publishers 2011