imperforate(redirected from imperforately)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia.
Related to imperforately: imperforate hymen
1. Having no opening; not perforated.
2. Not separated by rows of perforations: imperforate sheets of stamps.
3. Medicine Lacking a normal opening: an imperforate anus.
An imperforate stamp.
imperforate(ɪmˈpɜːfərɪt; -ˌreɪt) or
1. not perforated
2. (Philately) (of a postage stamp) not provided with perforation or any other means of separation. Abbreviation: imperf Compare perforate
3. (Anatomy) anatomy (of a bodily part, such as the anus) without the normal opening
im•per•fo•rate(ɪmˈpɜr fər ɪt, -fəˌreɪt)
1. Also, im•per′fo•rat`ed. not perforate.
2. (of stamps) lacking perforations.
___ hymen → himen ___.