included(redirected from includedness)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. Botany Not protruding beyond a surrounding part, as stamens that do not project from a corolla.
2. Mathematics Formed by and between two intersecting straight lines: an included angle.
(Botany) (of the stamens or pistils of a flower) not protruding beyond the corolla
included→ مُتَضَمَّنُ zahrnutý inkluderet eingeschlossen συμπεριλαμβανόμενος incluido sisältyvä inclus uključujući incluso 含まれた 포함된 inbegrepen omfattet wcielony incluso включая inkluderad ประกอบด้วย dahil kể cả 包括在内的
- What is included in the price?
- Is comprehensive insurance coverage included in the price? (US)
Is fully comprehensive insurance included in the price? (UK)
- Is breakfast included?
- Is hot water included in the price?
- Is the cost of electricity included?
- Are taxes included? (US)
Is VAT included? (UK)
- Are the vegetables included?
- Is service included?