References in periodicals archive ?
Alternatively, other experts contend that not every pathologist needs to be an informatician to be involved in population health but that they do need to be a steward of the data their laboratory creates and to make it as useful as possible for physicians.
Kennedy Ganti; primary care physician, physician informatician, chair Advisory Committee - OneHealth NJ; Medical Society of New Jersey
New York, NY, July 19, 2018 --(PR.com)-- Leading computer scientist and informatician, Dr.
Kamel Boulos, British health informatician, concluded:
Faculty members from different perspectives (informatician, internist, family doctor, and critical care physician) participated in an action research project to transform their curriculum.
The primary objective of an informatician in designing and maintaining a smart public health knowledge environment is then to understand the basic predictors of change in any or all of these categories, as well as to account for the corresponding mediation/moderation factors that can shape continued data, information, and knowledge maximization for agents within any public health knowledge environment.
The need for a translator between the clinical and technological realms gave birth to the Informatician, one who can collaborate and provide direction to move technology forward.
To have earned the DNP is to have mastered the essentials and to be prepared to apply them in a variety of roles, including those of midwife, nurse practitioner (many specialties), clinical nurse specialist, administrator, executive, policy maker, advocate, informatician, analyst, and more (AACN, 2006).
A working group comprised of RNAO's expert nursing informatician and expert terminologists from the International Council of Nurses then mapped the standardized interventions to ICNP.
Speaking at last year's American Medical Informatics Association (amia.org) meeting in Washington, D.C., Tonya Hongsermeier, M.D., principal informatician in the Clinical Informatics Research and Development group at Partners Healthcare (partners, org/cird), said the consortium grappled with the need to create a safe approach to sharing CDS content, while ensuring that intellectual property rights of contributing parties are respected.
Last week's event featured presentations from Dr Ian McNicoll of Ocean Informatics, clinical informatician Dr Neill Jones and Black Pear Software's Dr Dunmail Hodkinson, as well as a panel of clinicians, developers and investors which discussed what they were looking for in a successful app or platform.
Having completed a Bachelor of Science honors degree in biomedical informatics (electronic health care systems) at the University of London and currently an approved UK Health Informatician working at a government hospital as a critical care clinical auditor, Atroshi sees the gaps in Kurdistan's health care system and is taking steps to change that.
Dictionary browser ?
- informal settlement
- informal vote
- information age
- information architecture
- information assurance
- information box
- information bulletin
- information bureau
- information content
- information desk
- information entropy
- information environment
- information gathering
- information measure
- information office
- information operations
- information processing
- information processing system
- information question
- information report
- information requirements
- information resources
- information retrieval
- information return
- information science
Full browser ?
- Informal Working Group
- Informal Working Group on Echinococcosis
- Informal Working Group on Gender and Trade
- Informally Managed Fishing Permit
- Informant Questionnaire on Cognitive Decline
- Informant Questionnaire on Cognitive Decline in the Elderly
- Informasjons- og Kommunikasjonsteknologi
- Informasjonsteknologikomitéen ved Studentersamfundet i Trondhjem
- Informatica e Comunicazione per la Finanza el'Impresa
- Informatici Senza Frontiere
- Informaticien Frustrés Anonymes
- Informatics and Communications
- Informatics and Computational Safety Analysis Staff
- Informatics and Marine Data
- Informatics and Mathematical Modelling
- Informatics and Security
- Informatics and Telematics Institute
- Informatics Association
- Informatics Collaboratory for the Social Science
- Informatics Computer School
- Informatics Corporation
- Informatics Curricula and Teaching Methods
- Informatics Education Europe
- Informatics for Diabetes Education and Telemedicine
- Informatics for Evidence-Based Practice
- Informatics Graduate School
- Informatics Graduate Student Association
- Informatics Group Centre for Open Learning
- Informatics Holdings Philippines, Inc.
- Informatics in Biology and Medicine
- Informatics in Elementary Education Taskforce
- Informatics in Secondary Schools - Evolution and Perspectives
- Informatics International Projects Division
- Informatics Master of Public Health
- Informatics Nurse Specialist