References in periodicals archive ?
The links of the concatenated chain started with an imposition by Freeman of an 'authority [on Iban studies] in his analyses of Iban religion and social organisation'; to the active exclusion by him of students from engaging in Iban studies; to the establishment by him of a lineage of authority among the students he supervised, principally myself, to maintain this authority; to his students applying his 'interactionist paradigm' to Iban culture; to my application of the paradigm to studies of Iban textiles; and, finally, to my application of this arrogated authority to attack Gavin and her interpretation of Iban textile art.
The approach of previous researchers to the mechanism of unethical behavior has been from three perspectives: bad apple (Trevino & Youngblood, 1990), bad barrel (Welsh & Ordonez, 2014), and interactionist (Brass, Butterfield, & Skaggs, 1998; Trevino, Weaver, & Reynolds, 2006), in which unethical behavior is attributed to personal traits (such as gender, age, education level, work experience, moral philosophy, moral values, Machiavellian doctrine, and locus of control), institutionalization of ethics (environmental factors, such as competitive intensity, work goal setting, and rewards and punishment), or interaction between personal and environmental factors.
This measure would result, for instance, in Helmes-Hayes having an impressive career in the interactionist tradition, producing seminal and partly interview-based studies of Everett Hughes and John Porter, and Helmes-Hayes and Milne making one of the most recent contributions to SI with their interactionist (i.e., interview) analysis of the evolution of SI in Canada.
The distinct levels of importance that are attributed to these elements support the following theories: (i) environmentalist, (ii) innatist and (iii) interactionist, which, throughout time, have been translated into pedagogic practices.
Given that, we aim to deepen the interactionist notion of career from the understanding of a deviant path, supported by a theory and a method appropriated to the cited call for interdisciplinary approaches.
This study is based on a social interactionist approach, which considers that language occurs through social interaction in exchanges between social partners and through mediation processeses (4-6).
The author separates the literature into "individual and agentic theories", "social and structural theories", "interactionist theories" and "situational theories".
From an interactionist point of view, the notion that education transmits the elite values and intents is not all since the education system also is a dialogue between entities that encompass teachers and students, or amongst teachers themselves (Alant 1990).
This paper develops, for the purposes of answering some of the problems associated with interactionist dualism, a strategy suggested in the literature on libertarian free will in which nonphysical mental events exploit physical indeterminism in effecting mind-body action.
Several historical archaeological chapters speak to the need for a broad interactionist framework for the colonial Caribbean.
Crisis intervention strategy for attempted suicide in children and adolescents: interactionist perspective
Dictionary browser ?
- inter alia
- inter alios
- inter nos
- inter se
- inter vivos
- inter vivos trust
- interactive computing
- interactive engineering
- interactive fiction
- interactive multimedia
- interactive multimedia system
- interactive video
- interactive whiteboard
- interagency coordination
- interagency support
Full browser ?
- Interaction Manager
- Interaction Many-Body Perturbation Theory
- Interaction Model of Client Health Behavior
- Interaction Moeller-Plesset Perturbation Theory
- Interaction Network Modelling
- Interaction of IT Systems and Repositories
- Interaction Pattern Card
- Interaction Pattern Card Translator
- Interaction Pattern Specification
- Interaction People
- Interaction picture
- interaction prediction method
- interaction process analysis
- Interaction Region Quadrupole
- interaction representation
- Interaction Round the Face
- Interaction Sol Structure
- interaction space
- Interaction Structure
- Interaction Unit
- Interaction with foods or other drugs
- interaction, interaction ritual and interaction order
- Interactionist perspective
- Interactionist perspectives
- Interactions by 2d Gel Electrophoresis Overlap
- Interactions Homme-Machine
- Interactions in Understanding the Universe
- Interactions of Oriented Molecules
- Interactive 3D Documentation
- Interactive Accountability
- Interactive Achievement Awards
- Interactive Advertising Bureau
- Interactive Affiliate Network
- Interactive agency
- Interactive agency
- Interactive Agency of Record
- Interactive Agent Transfer Protocol
- Interactive Analysis and Display Software
- Interactive Analysis and Display System
- Interactive Analysis Facility
- Interactive Analysis System
- Interactive and Digital Media
- Interactive and Intuitive Specification System
- Interactive Announcement Response Arrangement
- Interactive Application Generator