tr.v. in·urned, in·urn·ing, in·urns
1. To put in an urn: inurned the ashes of the deceased.
2. To bury or entomb; inter.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. to place (esp cremated ashes) in an urn
2. a less common word for inter
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
1. to put, as ashes from a cremation, into an urn.
2. to bury; inter.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
Past participle: inurned
Collins English Verb Tables © HarperCollins Publishers 2011