Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
Related to inwrought: probity
1. Worked or woven in: an inwrought design.
2. Having a decorative pattern worked or woven in.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. (Crafts) worked or woven into material, esp decoratively
2. rare blended with other things
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
1. worked in or closely combined with something.
2. wrought or worked with something by way of decoration.
3. Archaic. wrought or worked in.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.