References in periodicals archive ?
Calcium channel blocking as a therapeutic strategy for Alzheimer's disease: The case for isradipine. Biochim Biophys Acta 2011;1812:1584-90.
Agents currently under investigation are anti-apoptotics (Omigapil), anti-glutamatergics, monoamine oxidase inhibitors (Selegiline), promitochondrials (Coenzyme Q10, creatine), calcium channel blockers (Isradipine) and growth factors (GDNF).
Contract award notice: Supply for supply of tablets isradipine 5mg, 156/2017.
Negative inotropic properties of isradipine, nifedipine, diltiazem and verapamil in diseased human myocardial tissue.
Effects of isradipine, a dihydropyridine-class calcium channel antagonist, on D-methamphetamine-induced cognitive and physiological changes in humans.
Interestingly, isradipine inhibits palatability induced polydipsia, but deprivation induced polydipsia is unaffected (showing the role of L-type [Ca.sup.++] channels in dopaminergic pleasure performances).
Last year saw the company launch trandolapril tablets, USP; hydroxyzine hydrochloride tablets, USP; meperidine hydrochloride tablets (CII); and isradipine capsules, USP.
LLC, Bridgewater, NJ, USA); Zofran (GlaxoSmithKline, Philadelphia, PA, USA); Phenergan (Wyeth, Madison, NJ, USA); Tylenol (Johnson & Johnson, New Brunswick, NJ, USA); albuterol; isradipine; Spironolactone (Mylan Pharmaceuticals, Morgantown, WV, USA); hemotransfusion; and platelet transfusion.
 have studied the dose-dependent (1, 5, 10, and 50 [micro]M) AOA of various CA (verapamil, diltiazem, and DHPs: nifedipine, amlodipine, isradipine, or lacidipine) against normolipidemic human blood LDL oxidation compared with [alpha]-tocopherol by measuring the content of TBARS and the diene formation (see Table 4).
The company said the increase in fiscal 2015 revenues is due to the continued growth and expansion of its generic product lines, with the launch of Isradipine 2.5 mg and 5.0 mg capsules during Fiscal 2015.
Fox Foundation, says a vaccine against a protein, a blood-pressure drug called isradipine, and a supplement, inosine, looked promising in clinical trials.
But a few other substances -- a vaccine against a protein called alpha-synuclein, a blood pressure drug called isradipine, and inosine, a supplement that raises urate levels -- are showing promise in clinical trials.
Dictionary browser ?
- isotope geology
- isotope scan
- isotopic spin
- Israel Baline
- Israel Strassberg
- Israel Zangwill
- Israeli Defense Force
- Israeli monetary unit
- Issuable plea
- issue control group
Full browser ?
- ISR BATMAN
- ISR Battle Management
- Isra and Mi'raj
- ISRA Vision Systems AG
- Israel (Bible)
- Israel (country)
- Israel (country)
- Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities
- Israel Action Committee
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Israel Aerospace Medicine Institute
- Israel Aircraft Industries 1124 Westwind
- Israel Aircraft Industries, Ltd.
- Israel Airlines
- Israel Alfa Romeo Owners Club
- Israel Anti Drug Abuse Foundation
- Israel Anti-Drug Authority
- Israel Antiquities Authority
- Israel Apartheid Week
- Israel Arms International, Inc.
- Israel Arts and Science Academy
- Israel Association for Computational Methods in Mechanics
- Israel Association for Ethiopian Jews
- Israel Association for Father's Rights
- Israel Association for Feminist and Gender Studies
- Israel Association for the Dissemination of Biblical Writings
- Israel Association for Theoretical Linguistics
- Israel Association of Actuaries
- Israel Association of Electronics & Information Industries
- Israel Association of Electronics Software Industries