References in periodicals archive ?
Contract award notice: Supply for supply of tablets isradipine 5mg, 156/2017.
Negative inotropic properties of isradipine, nifedipine, diltiazem and verapamil in diseased human myocardial tissue.
Last year saw the company launch trandolapril tablets, USP; hydroxyzine hydrochloride tablets, USP; meperidine hydrochloride tablets (CII); and isradipine capsules, USP.
A randomized and double-blind comparison of isradipine and spirapril as monotherapy and in combination on the decline in renal function in patients with chronic renal failure and hypertension.
129] have studied the dose-dependent (1, 5, 10, and 50 [micro]M) AOA of various CA (verapamil, diltiazem, and DHPs: nifedipine, amlodipine, isradipine, or lacidipine) against normolipidemic human blood LDL oxidation compared with [alpha]-tocopherol by measuring the content of TBARS and the diene formation (see Table 4).
The company said the increase in fiscal 2015 revenues is due to the continued growth and expansion of its generic product lines, with the launch of Isradipine 2.
Fox Foundation, says a vaccine against a protein, a blood-pressure drug called isradipine, and a supplement, inosine, looked promising in clinical trials.
Common drug-drug interactions with ART  Class of drug Concomitant medication PIs Anticoagulant: warfarin Anticonvulsants: carbamazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin Antifungals: ketoconazole, itraconazole, voriconazole Calcium channel blockers: diltiazem, nifedipine, verapamil, amlodipine, nicardipine, isradipine, felodipine, bepridil HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (statins): lovastatin, simvastatin, atorvastatin Immunosuppressive drugs: cyclosporine, tacrolimus, sirolimus Opioids: methadone PD[E.
But a few other substances -- a vaccine against a protein called alpha-synuclein, a blood pressure drug called isradipine, and inosine, a supplement that raises urate levels -- are showing promise in clinical trials.
Similar results were obtained in studies by Mielcarek and Daczkowska (1999), where the methyl derivative of [beta]-cyclodextrin doubled the photostability of isradipine.
Un ECC realizado en Singapur comparo la administracion 1-de 250 mg de metildopa tres veces al dia, con 2,5 mg de isradipine en 27 mujeres con preeclampsia.
Some commonly prescribed drugs in this class include nifedipine (Adalat, Procardia and others), nicardipine (Cardene), isradipine (DynaCirc), amlodipine (Norvasc) and felodipine (Plendil).
Dictionary browser ?
- isotope geology
- isotope scan
- isotopic spin
- Israel Baline
- Israel Strassberg
- Israel Zangwill
- Israeli Defense Force
- Israeli monetary unit
- Issuable plea
- issue control group
Full browser ?
- ISR BATMAN
- ISR Battle Management
- Isra and Mi'raj
- ISRA Vision Systems AG
- Israel (Bible)
- Israel (country)
- Israel (country)
- Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities
- Israel Action Committee
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Israel Aerospace Medicine Institute
- Israel Aircraft Industries 1124 Westwind
- Israel Aircraft Industries, Ltd.
- Israel Airlines
- Israel Alfa Romeo Owners Club
- Israel Anti Drug Abuse Foundation
- Israel Anti-Drug Authority
- Israel Antiquities Authority
- Israel Apartheid Week
- Israel Arms International, Inc.
- Israel Arts and Science Academy
- Israel Association for Computational Methods in Mechanics
- Israel Association for Ethiopian Jews
- Israel Association for Father's Rights
- Israel Association for Feminist and Gender Studies
- Israel Association for the Dissemination of Biblical Writings
- Israel Association for Theoretical Linguistics
- Israel Association of Actuaries
- Israel Association of Electronics & Information Industries
- Israel Association of Electronics Software Industries