Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial, Encyclopedia.
1. Authorized for issue or to be issued: issuable currency; issuable securities.
2. Open to debate or litigation: issuable matters of probate.
3. Capable of being accrued: a corporation's issuable profits.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. capable of issuing or being issued
2. (Law) chiefly law open to debate or litigation
3. (Law) authorized to be issued
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
is•su•a•ble(ˈɪʃ u ə bəl)
1. able to be issued or to issue.
2. forthcoming; receivable.
3. open to debate or contest; subject to litigation.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.