Also found in: Wikipedia.
adj. jig·gi·er, jig·gi·est Slang
1. Moving excitedly, especially when dancing: getting jiggy on the dance floor.
2. Engaged in sexual intercourse: The couple went upstairs to get jiggy.
3. Affiliated or identified: politicians trying to get jiggy with younger voters.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
get jiggy with slang to have sexual relations with
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
adj. -gi•er, -gi•est. Slang.
1. nervous; active; excitedly energetic.
2. wonderful and exciting, esp. because stylish.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.