Also found in: Thesaurus, Financial, Idioms.
Related to job lot: Job search
1. Miscellaneous merchandise sold in one lot.
2. A collection of cheap items.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. a miscellaneous collection of articles sold as a lot
2. a collection of cheap or trivial items
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
1. a large, often assorted quantity of goods sold or handled as a single transaction.
2. a miscellaneous collection; quantity of odds and ends.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.