Kashmiri(redirected from kashmirily)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
n. pl. Kashmiri or Kash·mir·is
1. A native or inhabitant of Kashmir.
2. A Dardic language of Kashmir.
1. (Placename) of or relating to Kashmir, its people, or their language
2. (Peoples) of or relating to Kashmir, its people, or their language
3. (Languages) of or relating to Kashmir, its people, or their language
npl -miris or -miri
4. (Peoples) a member of the people of Kashmir
5. (Languages) the state language of Kashmir, belonging to the Dardic group of the Indo-European family of languages
Kash•mir•i(kæʃˈmɪər i, kæʒ-)
n., pl. -mir•is,
1. a native or inhabitant of Kashmir.
2. a Dardic language spoken in Kashmir.adj.
3. of or pertaining to Kashmir, its inhabitants, or the language Kashmiri.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||Kashmiri - a member of the people of Kashmir|
Indian - a native or inhabitant of India
|2.||Kashmiri - the official state language of Kashmir|
|Adj.||1.||Kashmiri - of or relating to or characteristic of Kashmir or its people or culture; "the Kashmiri mountains"; "Kashmiri love poems"|