Also found in: Thesaurus, Wikipedia.
Remaining as an unused portion or amount.
1. A remnant or an unused portion.
2. leftovers Food remaining from a previous meal.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- pick-up, pick-up dinner - A pick-up or pick-up dinner is one made up of leftovers.
- ort, orts - An ort is a morsel or remaining scrap; orts is another name for leftovers.
- leftover, relic, relief - Before leftovers were called leftovers, they were called relics, and, before that, relief.
- gallimaufry - A medley or confused jumble, especially a dish made of leftovers, from French gallimaufry, "ragout, hash."
Farlex Trivia Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||leftovers - food remaining from a previous meal; "he had leftovers for dinner last night"|
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.
thức ăn thừa
leftovers→ بَقَايَا الطَّعَامُ zbytky levninger Überreste αποφάγια sobras ruoantähteet restes ostaci avanzi 食べ残し 나머지 restjes rester resztki jedzenia sobras остатки rester อาหารเหลือ artık yemek thức ăn thừa 剩余物
Multilingual Translator © HarperCollins Publishers 2009