linkup(redirected from linkups)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. The act of linking or connecting: a linkup of two orbiting spacecraft.
2. Something that serves to link or join; a connection.
3. A set of linked elements that forms a functioning system: broadcast the event on a closed-circuit TV linkup.
1. the establishing of a connection or union between objects, groups, organizations, etc
2. the connection or union established
1. a contact or linkage established, as between military units or two spacecraft.
2. something serving as a linking element or system; a connection or hookup.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||linkup - a fastener that serves to join or connect; "the walls are held together with metal links placed in the wet mortar during construction"|