References in periodicals archive ?
The hubbub ends up literally raising the roof - a cute idea, though it requires the lolz to become borderline maniacal to pull o.
'Is it under "Mum"?' Gets to 'L' and her eyes fall on the name 'Laura Lolz'.
LOLZ at rich kids fighting over soggy mattresses in this docu showing how the heavily Instagrammed 'luxury' music festival turned into a wash-out.
Hashtag lolz, hashtag oops, as an influencer might have it.
But I was intrigued to read 6,500 new words - many of them, such as lolz and ridic, spawned by txt expressions - are now accepted Scrabble point-scorers.
@diet_prada for its sharp exposes, always with a side of LOLZ.
Until then, as Laila says, let's focus on the love and lolz.
And there are a number of creative strands involved: Fresh, Power struggle, Something Magical, Made in America, Inspired by..., Lolz and Little Adventurers!
In turn, such perceptions function to disguise the affective labour of boredom management as so much internet 'fun', reproducing instead the problematic idea that the young, entrepreneurial women who increasingly sustain the post-Fordist economy through their immaterial labour are only in it for the 'lolz'.
In the British version, a total of 276,663 words are legally playable - and they have kept up with the times, with such words as shizzle, lolz, geocache, chillax, beatbox, hashtag, joypad, selfie and vlog all now being legal.
It was, according to a Smithsonian report, "actually an editorial joke that inadvertently went viral." The phrase was an initialism, an abbreviation for the phrase "oil korrect," which was part of a trend during the period of abbreviating intentionally misspelled phrases to create new terms--not unlike the 21st-century emergence of text-speak abbreviations like LOLZ or OMG.
Don't get us wrong, sounds like an ace time, but it's not exactly bringing the LOLZ. But fair enough, the lad can sing.
Dictionary browser ?
- loll back
- loll out
- lollipop lady
- lollipop man
- lollipop woman
- lollo rosso
- lolly water
- Lomax John Avery
- Lombard League
- Lombard Peter
- Lombard Street
- Lombardi Vincent Thomas
- Lombardic alphabet
- Lombardic architecture
- Lombardo Guy Albert
- Lombardy poplar
Full browser ?
- Loma Linda Academy
- Loma Linda Broadcasting Network
- Loma Linda Connected Communities Project
- Loma Linda Ronald McDonald House
- Loma Linda University
- Loma Linda University Adventist Health Sciences Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Cancer Center
- Loma Linda University Church
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Health Care
- Loma Linda University Health Services
- Loma Linda University Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine
- Loma Linda University School of Nursing