Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. Of or relating to lymph or the lymphatic tissue where lymphocytes are formed.
2. Of or relating to lymphocytic cells, including B cells, T cells, and their precursors, that are thought to derive from a common progenitor in the bone marrow.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. (Biochemistry) of or resembling lymph, or relating to the lymphatic system
2. (Anatomy) of or resembling lymph, or relating to the lymphatic system
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
1. of, pertaining to, or resembling lymph.
2. of or pertaining to the tissue (lym′phoid tis`sue) that occurs in the lymph nodes, thymus, tonsils, and spleen and produces lymphocytes.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||lymphoid - resembling lymph or lymphatic tissues|
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.
a. linfoide, que se asemeja al tejido linfático.
English-Spanish Medical Dictionary © Farlex 2012
English-Spanish/Spanish-English Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.