man-sized(redirected from man-size)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
man-sized(măn′sīzd′) also man-size (-sīz′)
1. Informal Very large: a man-sized piece of pie.
2. Calling for the strength traditionally attributed to a man: a man-sized job.
1. of a size appropriate for or convenient for a man
2. informal big; large
1. big; generous: a man-sized sandwich.
2. formidable: a man-sized undertaking.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||man-sized - calling for the strength of a man; "a man-sized job"|
|2.||man-sized - very large; appropriate to the size of a man; "a man-sized piece of cake"|
colloquialism - a colloquial expression; characteristic of spoken or written communication that seeks to imitate informal speech
big, large - above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a large city"; "set out for the big city"; "a large sum"; "a big (or large) barn"; "a large family"; "big businesses"; "a big expenditure"; "a large number of newspapers"; "a big group of scientists"; "large areas of the world"