References in periodicals archive ?
The Vice Chancellor of the university, Senior Professor Sujeewa Amarasena said that the Faculty of Science, the Faculty of Fisheries, Marine Science and Technology and the Faculty of Graduate Studies will reopen for academic activities tomorrow.
For two weeks, the 74-member team led by the University of the Philippines' Marine Science Institute (UP MSI) will engage in a scientific expedition called 'Protect WPS,' or Predicting Responses between Ocean Transport and Ecological Connectivity of Threatened ecosystems in the West Philippine Sea.
The Red Sea governor and USAID deputy mission director inaugurated the first scientific museum specialized in marine science and environment - Press Photo CAIRO -- 19 December 2018: Red Sea Governor Ahmed Abdallah and U.S.
During the recent MarCuba conference in Havana, US scientific institutions were well represented and researchers also used the conference to highlight research collaborations and a milestone edition of the Bulletin of Marine Science, a respected marine science journal published by the University of Miami's Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science.
The forum is organised by the Remote Sensing Research and GIS Centre at the University in cooperation with the Chinese Central Oceanographic Satellite Laboratory of the Chinese Oceanographic Institute and the Marine Science Centre of the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries.
The forum is organized by the Remote Sensing Research and GIS Center at the University in cooperation with the Chinese Central Oceanographic Satellite Laboratory of the Chinese Oceanographic Institute and the Marine Science Center of the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries.
It is co-hosted by the Philippine Association of Marine Science, UP-Cebu, University of San Carlos, and UP-Mindanao.
Powering this major advance is Mote's new, $130-million capital construction fundraising effort, Oceans for All: Improving Access to Marine Science & Technology.
KARACHI -- A seminar on 'Marine Research and Introduction to SCUBA Diving' was organized by Institute of Marine Science, University of Karachi with collaboration from two Karachi based SCUBA diving training institutes (M/s Hiddenture and M/s Jointech) yesterday.
For her Master's thesis at the University of South Florida College of Marine Science in St.
DeGraff, a biology professor who teaches the marine science degree program, has been incorporating the active field study into her courses for five years, and working with the Wetland Institute for a decade.
Dictionary browser ?
- Marine Corps
- Marine Corps Intelligence Activity
- marine creature
- Marine division and wing team
- Marine engine
- marine engineer
- marine environment
- Marine expeditionary brigade
- Marine expeditionary force
- Marine expeditionary force (forward)
- Marine expeditionary unit
- Marine expeditionary unit (special operations capable)
- marine glue
- marine iguana
- marine insurance
- Marine interest
- marine law
- Marine league
- Marine Logistics Command
- Marine metal
- marine mine
- marine museum
- marine mussel
- marine railway
- Marine rainbow
- marine science
- marine snow
- Marine soap
- Marine store
- marine toad
- marine turtle
- marine underwriter
- mariners compass
- mariner's compass
- Marinetti Filippo Tommaso
- Marino Daniel Constantine
- Mario Vargas Llosa
Full browser ?
- Marine Safety Advisory Council
- Marine Safety Agency
- Marine Safety and Environmental Protection
- Marine Safety and Security
- Marine Safety Branch
- Marine Safety Center
- Marine Safety Center Office Tracking System
- Marine Safety Committee
- Marine Safety Council
- Marine Safety Detachment
- Marine Safety Enforcement Officer
- Marine Safety Field Office
- Marine Safety Information Bulletin
- Marine Safety Information System
- Marine Safety Laboratory
- Marine Safety Manual
- Marine Safety Network
- marine safety office
- Marine Safety Office, San Juan
- Marine Safety Program
- Marine Safety Specialist Engineering
- Marine Safety Training and Assistance Team
- Marine Safety Unit
- Marine Safety, Security and Environmental Protection
- marine salina
- Marine Salt Solution
- Marine salvage
- Marine Sanctuaries
- Marine Sanctuary Intensification Program for Poverty Reduction
- Marine Sanitation Device
- marine science
- Marine Science and Technologies Advisory
- Marine Science and Technology
- Marine Science and Technology Division
- Marine Science Center
- Marine Science Consortium, Inc.
- Marine Science Magnet High School
- Marine Science Technician
- Marine Science Undergraduate Society
- Marine Sciences
- Marine Sciences
- Marine Sciences and Fisheries Centre
- Marine Sciences and Technology Center
- Marine Sciences Education Project
- Marine Sciences Research Center
- Marine Sciences Research Laboratory
- Marine Scientific Research & Hydrographic Survey Ship
- Marine Scout Bombing Squadron
- Marine Scout Sniper
- Marine Scout Sniper Rifle
- Marine Scouting Squadron
- Marine Security Guard
- Marine Security Guard Battalion
- Marine Security Guard Quarters
- Marine Security Operations Centre
- Marine Semi-Automated Forces
- Marine Services Company Ltd
- Marine Services Fee
- marine sextant
- Marine Shale Processors, Inc.
- Marine Signaling