Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
By replacing the original (200 bar) gas cylinder for AMS's ultra-lightweight, non-limited life, high pressure (300 bar) carbon composite gas cylinder, Pragma have pushed the maximum range of Alpha from 100km to 150km.
The dependent variables are maximum range of motion ([RoM.sub.max.]), absolute EMG onset ([EMG.sub.onset]) and relative EMG onset ([EMG.sub.onset-%]), which was calculated as a percentage of the [RoM.sub.max.] (Figure 2).
Mobile service provider C Spire has expanded coverage for much of its 4G LTE network as it nears completion of the latest phase of its new cutting-edge, maximum range low-band spectrum technology initiative, the company said.
The natural progression of these two profound thoughts is the need to push your maximum range outward when going after these animals.
According to the survey results, agriculture sector is expected to record a median growth of 2.8 percent in 2016-17, with a minimum and maximum range of 1.6 percent and 3.5 percent respectively.
Chehayeb wrapped up on saying that "the alternative to landfills in the transitional stage of the trash plan is the deportation," urging that said stage "must not exceed the 18-month period as a maximum range." A.M.
Make your search even more advanced by selecting a material property from a drop-down list to enter the unit of measure, entering a minimum or maximum range value.
The KN-01 has a range of around 120 km and it is an upgraded version of China's Silkworm missile, which has a maximum range of around 95 km.
The Cheonmu, which will replace the existing MLRS called Guryong, is composed of 130 mm rocket launcher and 230 mm launcher, which has a maximum range of 80 km.
The test launch was aimed at validating various design and technical parameters of the weapon system at maximum range.
The INF Treaty defines the range of a ground-launched ballistic missile as "the maximum range to which it has been tested." Neither the INF Treaty nor the New START Treaty, which limits missiles with ranges longer than 5,500 kilometers, bars tests of missiles to less than their maximum range.
Dictionary browser ?
- Maximilian II
- Maximilian sunflower
- Maximilian's sunflower
- Maximilien Paul Emile Littre
- Maxims, Proverbs and Sayings
- maximum and minimum thermometer
- maximum effective range
- maximum elevation figure
- maximum enlisted amount
- maximum landing weight
- maximum likelihood
- maximum operating depth
- maximum ordinate
- maximum permissible concentration
- maximum permissible dose
- maximum range
- maximum sustained speed
- maximum take-off weight
- Maximum thermometer
- maximum-minimum thermometer
- Maxmilien de Bethune
- Maxmillien Marie Isidore de Robespierre
- Maxwell Anderson
- Maxwell James Clerk
- Maxwell-Boltzmann distribution law
- Maxwell's demon
- Maxwell's equations
- May 1
- May 24
- May apple
- May be
Full browser ?
- maximum power handoff with timer
- maximum power output
- Maximum Power Point
- Maximum Power Point Tracking
- Maximum Power Transfer Solution
- Maximum Predicted Environment
- Maximum Predicted Heart Rate
- Maximum Predicted Surface Pressure
- Maximum Prediction Error Variance
- Maximum price
- Maximum price fluctuation
- Maximum Price Fluctuations
- Maximum Pro Wrestling
- Maximum Probable Days Outage
- Maximum Probable Fire
- Maximum Probable Flood
- Maximum Process Weight Rate
- Maximum Procurement Level
- maximum producible oil index
- maximum production life
- Maximum Program of the RSDLP
- Maximum Quantity
- Maximum Quantity Frequency
- Maximum Quartet Consistency
- Maximum Quartet Tree Consistency
- Maximum Queue Length
- Maximum Queue Length First
- Maximum Queue Size
- Maximum Rainfall Interception Storage of Crop
- Maximum Ramp Weight
- maximum range
- Maximum Rank Distance
- Maximum Rate At Which Irrigation Is Applied
- maximum rate of climb
- Maximum Rate of Depolarization
- Maximum Rate of Pressure Development
- Maximum Rate of Torque Development
- Maximum Rate of Torque Relaxation
- Maximum Rated Capacity
- maximum rated load
- Maximum Rated Power Dissipation
- Maximum Ratio Receiving Combining
- Maximum Ratio Transmission/Maximum Ratio Combining
- Maximum Receive Unit
- Maximum Received Reconstructed Unit
- Maximum Reception Unit
- Maximum Recommended Ambient Temperature
- Maximum Recommended Daily Dose
- Maximum Recommended Human Daily Dose
- Maximum Recommended Human Daily Inhalation Dose
- Maximum Recommended Human Dose
- Maximum Recommended Ocular Human Dose
- Maximum Recommended Retail Price
- maximum recommended starting dose
- Maximum Recommended Therapeutic Dose
- Maximum Record Size
- Maximum Reference Match
- Maximum Reimbursement Allowed
- Maximum Relative Density
- Maximum Relative Time Interval Error
- Maximum Release Date