Also found in: Thesaurus, Acronyms, Wikipedia.
1. Objects valued for their connection with historical events, culture, or entertainment: posters, publicity photographs, and other movie memorabilia.
2. Events or experiences worthy of remembrance: a book containing the memorabilia of a life in the theater.
[Latin memorābilia, neuter pl. of memorābilis, memorable; see memorable.]
pl n, sing -rabile (-ˈræbɪlɪ)
1. memorable events or things
2. objects connected with famous people or events
[C17: from Latin, from memorābilis memorable]
mem•o•ra•bil•i•a(ˌmɛm ər əˈbɪl i ə, -ˈbɪl yə)
1. mementos; souvenirs.
2. matters or events worth remembering.
[1800–10; < Latin memorābilia neuter pl. of memorābilis memorable]
a formal collection of written accounts about matters or events worthy to be remembered.See also: Collections and Collecting
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||memorabilia - a record of things worth remembering|
record - anything (such as a document or a phonograph record or a photograph) providing permanent evidence of or information about past events; "the film provided a valuable record of stage techniques"
noun collectibles Beatles memorabilia