memorialist(redirected from memorialists)
1. A person who writes memoirs.
2. A person who writes or signs a memorial.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. (Literary & Literary Critical Terms) a person who writes or presents a memorial
2. (Literary & Literary Critical Terms) a writer of a memoir or memoirs
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
me•mo•ri•al•ist(məˈmɔr i ə lɪst, -ˈmoʊr-)
1. a person who writes memorials.
2. a person who writes memoirs.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.