References in periodicals archive ?
HM)] is the total concentration of a microelement in the solution, and [[C.
It flags up cost overruns immediately with drill-down analysis to the microelement of activities that cause problems and provides transparency and accountability into the system.
Selenium is an essential microelement for the proper growth and development of the body.
Effects of Trichoderma hazrzianumon microelement concentrations and increased growth of cucumber plants.
Analysis of major element, rare earth element, and microelement is completed in Southwest China Supervision and Inspection Center of Mineral Resourced, Ministry of Land and Resources (Chengdu Center, China Geological Survey, Chengdu Institute of Geology and Mineral Resources).
Se is an essential microelement, necessary for normal functioning of humans and animals (Rayman, 2000).
Majkowska-Gadomska J, Wierzbicka B, Dziedzic A (2013) Theeffect of seedling planting time on macroelement and microelement concentrations in basil (Ocimum basilicum L) leaves.
Furthermore, the phenomena like normal stress effects, shear thinning and thickening, time relaxation and retardation, rotation of microelement, effect of couple stresses cannot be explained through the Navier- Stokes equations.
005) but was not significantly correlated with the contents of any other macro- or microelement contents.
Copper, an important microelement of the human body, participates in numerous physiological processes including mitochondrial respiratory chain, neurotransmitter synthesis, and iron metabolism.
Iron is a microelement which has significant influences on dynamic properties and special features of central nervous system.
5 depicts the situation of weak concentration of microelement at the surface of disks.
Dictionary browser ?
- microeconomic expert
- microelectromechanical systems
- microfilm plotter
Full browser ?
- Microelectronics & Computer Corporation
- Microelectronics & Computer Technology Corporation
- Microelectronics Advanced Research Corporation
- Microelectronics Advanced Research Initiative
- Microelectronics and Computer Technology Center
- Microelectronics and Computer Technology Consortium
- Microelectronics and Computer Technology Corporation
- Microelectronics and Photonics Testbed
- Microelectronics and the Automobile
- Microelectronics Center of North Carolina
- Microelectronics Computer Corporation
- Microelectronics Development Laboratory
- Microelectronics Manufacturing Science and Technology
- Microelectronics Packaging and Test Engineering Council
- Microelectronics Packaging Materials Database
- Microelectronics Quality Reliability Center
- Microelectronics Research and Communications Institute
- Microelectronics Research and Development Center
- Microelectronics Research Laboratory
- Microelectronics Space Radiation Effects Program
- Microelectronics Systems Education
- Microelectronics Systems Group
- Microelectronics Technology Support Laboratory
- Microelectronics Technology Support Program
- Microembolic Signals
- microemulsion flooding
- Microencapsulated Urease Artificial Kidney