References in periodicals archive ?
1) The amount of the microelement and mineral components: Fe 56 mg/ kg, Cu 15 mg/kg, Mn 30 mg/kg, Zn 40 mg/kg, I 1.
The microelement body in the deformation zone was usually employed to develop the modeling of rolling force, as shown in Fig.
Among the microelement, the presence of copper, iron, molybdenum, manganese, sodium and zinc is outstanding.
Although copper (Cu) is an essential microelement to many metabolic activities, it becomes extremely toxic in higher concentrations.
The beneficial effects of the analyzed drugs are mainly due to the presence of active ingredients like essential oils, flavanoids, alkaloids, tannins, and saponins but they are also influenced by inorganic components, as the macro and microelement presence in the extract .
Many antioxidants play an important role in various biological processes; enzyme production, DNA synthesis, testicular development and sperm maturation are microelement and vitamin dependent.
The microelement composition of algae varies strongly by samples.
Our study showed that a SnBiX solder fabricated by adding microelement based on SnBi20 reduced the cost and lowered the melting point to around 186[degrees]C, close to traditional SnPb37 eutectic.
The microelement Sr was present in otoliths, scales, and spines at concentrations of 100's to 1000's [micro]g/g of structure, whereas it occurred at low concentrations in eye lenses.
Macro-element (Na, K, Cl, Ca, P, and Mg) units, mmol/kg; microelement (Co, Mo, and Cu) units, mg/kg, and Mn units as mmole/kg.
AB] is related to inertia of the microelement and coupling effects.
Fluoride is an essential microelement for human health.
Dictionary browser ?
- microeconomic expert
- microelectromechanical systems
- microfilm plotter
Full browser ?
- Microelectronics & Computer Corporation
- Microelectronics & Computer Technology Corporation
- Microelectronics Advanced Research Corporation
- Microelectronics Advanced Research Initiative
- Microelectronics and Computer Technology Center
- Microelectronics and Computer Technology Consortium
- Microelectronics and Computer Technology Corporation
- Microelectronics and Photonics Testbed
- Microelectronics and the Automobile
- Microelectronics Center of North Carolina
- Microelectronics Computer Corporation
- Microelectronics Development Laboratory
- Microelectronics Manufacturing Science and Technology
- Microelectronics Packaging and Test Engineering Council
- Microelectronics Packaging Materials Database
- Microelectronics Quality Reliability Center
- Microelectronics Research and Communications Institute
- Microelectronics Research and Development Center
- Microelectronics Research Laboratory
- Microelectronics Space Radiation Effects Program
- Microelectronics Systems Education
- Microelectronics Systems Group
- Microelectronics Technology Support Laboratory
- Microelectronics Technology Support Program
- Microembolic Signals
- microemulsion flooding
- Microencapsulated Urease Artificial Kidney