mol.

mol.

abbr.
1. molecular
2. molecule

mol.

abbreviation for
1. (Chemistry) molecular
2. (Chemistry) molecule
References in periodicals archive ?
For this, it paid the money to OMV of Austria which then controlled MOL.
In the MOL subsidiary that will own the two carriers, Kansai Electric Power will own a 70% share, while the rest of 30% will be held by MOL.
5 days), one ship - the MV MOL Acclaim - will be provided by MOL.
n Otherwise, visit the MoL guidance department and provide your labour card number, personal number on the labour card, year of birth, nationality and personal mobile number to lodge a secret complaint with the MoL.
They are confused about the rules regarding minimum wage for expatriates, removal of six months ban for changing jobs, new fines for renewing labour cards and applications for waiving off their fines levied on them
by the MoL.
Secretive oil producer Surgutneftegaz is to buy 21 per cent of Hungarian peer MOL, continuing a Kremlin-backed trend of Russian companies investing in European energy assets but drawing a sceptical response from MOL.
Having done a thorough analysis of marketplace dynamics and the roles of TSA/CTSA relative to our unique ability to differentiate, we concluded MOL and its customers would be better served by conducting business independently from transpacific liner agreements," stated Masakazu Yakushiji, Executive Vice President of MOL.
OMV, central Europe's biggest oil company, last year doubled its holdings in Mol.
The Government has entrusted the lead of the Employment and Technical and Vocational Education and Training (E-TVET) reform to the MoL.
Starring: Elizabeth Reaser, Justin Kirk, Gretchen Mol.
The South Oman Oil Line (SOOL) begins from Marmul and runs 445 km north through Qarn Alam to a point east of Fahud, where it links up with the MOL.