moneyed(redirected from moneyedly)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal.
mon·eyedalso mon·ied (mŭn′ēd)
1. Having a great deal of money: the moneyed classes. See Synonyms at rich.
2. Representing or arising from the possession of money or wealth: the triumph of moneyed interests over landed interests.
1. (Banking & Finance) having a great deal of money; rich
2. (Banking & Finance) arising from or characterized by money
1. having much money; wealthy.
2. of or pertaining to the wealthy: moneyed interests.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||moneyed - based on or arising from the possession of money or wealth; "moneyed interests"|
moneyless - not based on the possession of money; "a moneyless economy"
|2.||moneyed - having an abundant supply of money or possessions of value; "an affluent banker"; "a speculator flush with cash"; "not merely rich but loaded"; "moneyed aristocrats"; "wealthy corporations"|
rich - possessing material wealth; "her father is extremely rich"; "many fond hopes are pinned on rich uncles"
moneyed[ˈmʌnɪd] ADJ → adinerado
adj → begütert