Albertans are encouraged to install and test their carbon monoxide
alarms during Carbon Monoxide
Awareness Week (Nov.
19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- With temperatures dropping and furnaces clicking on, Consumers Energy and the State of Michigan are urging residents to protect themselves against carbon monoxide
(CO) poisoning, also known as the Silent Killer because the toxic gas is odorless, tasteless and colorless.
A state law requiring carbon monoxide
detectors in homes has saved many lives, but there are still thousands of calls every year to fire departments from homes where the silent killer -- an odorless, colorless and tasteless gas -- is detected.
com/research/mcjcsr/global_nickel) has announced the addition of the "Global Nickel Monoxide
Industry Report 2014" report to their offering.
Faulty appliances that use fossil fuel (coal, gas, oil or wood) can produce carbon monoxide
, a difficult to detect colourless, odourless and tasteless gas - which can also cause sudden collapse, loss of consciousness and even death.
poisoning should never be underestimated, as Stacey Rodgers knows from personal experience, as it caused the death of her 10-year-old son, Dominic, in 2004.
Stacey Rodgers lost her son Dominic to carbon monoxide
poisoning and is now helping to launch the new safety campaign.
It has always astonished me that it isn't mandatory in England and Wales to fit a carbon monoxide
alarm in any house with a stove, boiler or open fire.
The Carbon Moxide Awareness charity has noticed a sharp increase in the amount of carbon monoxide
incidents it is seeing this year.
can leak through drywall, according to a study in the Aug.
MY friend was recently admitted to hospital with carbon monoxide
poisoning, which left me very upset.
A MUM whose daughter died from carbon monoxide
poisoning claims it is "shambolic" that politicians have not made household detectors of the silent killer compulsory in Wales.